Our skin and hair are the first things that others see when they look at us. They are also often the first thing we see upon rising and before going to bed when we look in the mirror.
Are you happy with what you see when you look in the mirror? Does your skin still glow like it did when you were young? Does your hair have the same fullness and texture that it did when you were young?
Age Reversal involves reversing your Biological Age & Appearance to a previous time and age. There are no magic pills or potions although there are some things that help. Stem cells, growth factors, signaling molecules, collagens, exosomes, and other nutrients can make a world of difference when properly used in conjunction with the restoration of microcirculation, mitochondrial function, and a balanced metabolism (which includes hormonal balance).
We offer select aesthetic services focused on utilizing a variety of ‘Biologic Solutions’ carefully ‘applied’ to the skin and scalp. These applications range from micro needling to microinjections and systemic intravenous infusions.
To properly support these processes, we also provide guidance using optimum nutritional regimens, light therapy, and more.
- Botox®; see Wrinkle reduction with Neuromodulators
- Body Sculpting: Lose Fat & Add Muscle;
○ TeslaSculpt: Spot reduction of fat & spot addition of muscle; The TeslaSculpt
○ Spot Lipolysis Injection Therapy: Spot reduction of ‘troublesome’ fat deposits including the double chin.
○ Nutritional Coaching
○ Fat Burning Injections & IV Therapy; The Skinny Shot; Semaglutide & Vit B12
- Dermal Fillers & Skin Regeneration:
- Skin Regeneration: Enhancing Skin Tone, Elasticity, & Youthfulness
○ Treating ‘Minor Skin Irregularities & Imperfections
■ The Lam Probe
■ CryoProbe Therapeutic ‘Freezing’ Corrections
- Lip Enhancement & Natural Fillers
○ Pulsed Light Therapy PhotoBioModulation
- Microneedling; with or without Biologics
○ Regenerative Microinjections with growth factors, nutrients, &/or peptides
- Hair Restoration:
- Wrinkle Reduction with Neuromodulators: Botox® Cosmetic
Botox®; see Wrinkle Reduction with Neuromodulators
TeslaSculpt: It isn’t magic, but it does work!
The TeslaSculpt uses High Intensity Electromagnetic Pulses to produce supraphysiologic contractions at the rate of 36,000 per 30-minute session. That provides major stimulation to the muscles involved thereby stressing them which mobilizes fat, helping to ‘spot reduce’ and simultaneously stimulates muscle hypertrophy (building strength).
There are several similar devices out there that are similar to the TeslaSculpt. The Plastic Surgeons & Med Spas that have them tend to charge outrageous amounts of money for them because they are really expensive devices. In general, they overpromise and under deliver for a very pricey package of treatments.
Our TeslaSculpt produces similar results, and we price it right (sanely). We know that it works well; we also know that it isn’t magic. It should be used in conjunction with a solid exercise & diet regimen for the best results. Also, someone needs to be within about 10 lbs. of their ideal body weight to produce noticeable improvement.
The bottom line is that devices like this can definitely support you in achieving the physique you want, but you still have to do the work of following a sound diet and exercise plan.
You can’t build muscle without enough quality protein and all of the other vital nutrients that your body needs to build muscle. You can’t really burn fat without a caloric deficit. And even though this device can help to spot reduce, that doesn’t mean it won’t come back to that same area if you don’t change the factors that put the extra fat there in the first place.
That may entail balancing your hormone levels or detoxifying your body. Hormones largely determine where your body will store fat. Many toxins are fat soluble, so the body stores them in fat tissue.
ARTC is more about helping you reach your health, performance, and appearance goals than just providing quick, short-lived fixes. The TeslaSculpt is best used as part of our Body Sculpting Program which also includes several additional components, coaching, and monitoring.
As a standalone service, you can pay as you go for just $120 a session or buy a package of 10 sessions for $1,000 or a package of 20 for $1,750. We also have monthly plans once you finish an initial package that is even more cost-effective. Many offices with a comparable machine (the EmSculpt® for example) charge up to $4,000 for just 4-6 sessions. We just think that is WRONG.
LESS FAT… MORE MUSCLE
TeslaSculpt is a second generation non-invasive body contouring procedure that provides simultaneous fat elimination and muscle building in a combined 30-minute session.
TeslaSculpt can be applied over the abdomen, buttocks, arms & calves.
TeslaSculpt and the embedded high-intensity magnetic field (HIFEM) technology have been clinically tested for safety and efficacy through several clinical studies. Moreover, 30 scientific publications make HIFEM the most intensively researched body contouring technology since its introduction in 2018.
WORKOUT SMARTER NOT HARDER
Non-essential fat provides greater resistance to athletic motion thereby forcing one to increase the muscle force of contractions per given workout. This takes time, energy, and a lot of patience unless one discovers High Intensity Electromagnetic Pulsed Therapy from a device like TeslaSculpt.
HOW DOES BODY CONTOURING WITH TESLASCULPT WORK?
TESLASCULPT is based on the application of High Intensity Electro-Magnetic Frequencies that vary to maximally contract & confuse the muscles involved. These strong, varying contractions are needed to stimulate both muscles to adapt (grow & get stronger) while simultaneously burning fat.
Due to the RAPID, Supra-Physiologic contractions stimulated by the device, the muscle temperature quickly raises by several degrees. This prepares muscles for exposure to stress, similar to what a warm-up activity does before any workout. In less than 4 minutes, the temperature in subcutaneous fat reaches levels that cause apoptosis, i.e., fat cells that break down and are slowly removed from the body. Clinical studies showed on average a 25-30% reduction in subcutaneous fat.
Bypassing the brain’s limitations to initiate muscle contractions of such high intensity at such a rapid rate, HIFEM+ energy contracts the muscle fibers in the area at intensities that are not achievable during voluntary workouts. Extreme stress forces the muscle to adapt resulting in an increase in the number and growth of muscle fibers and cells. Clinical studies showed on average a 20-25% growth in muscle volume.
The following before & after images are typically after 8 to 10 sessions. As you can see, the results are very significant but not miraculous. The device cannot overcome a poor lifestyle, bad diet, lack of proper exercise, or 20 plus pounds of excess body fat. It can do wonders for those that are already taking good care of themselves but can’t quite get that last 5-10 percent of the ‘finishing touches’ to their physique that they are after.
The TeslaSculpt and similar devices are great ‘tools’ that should be combined with a comprehensive program of proper eating, detoxification, calorie reduction, exercise & activity, sleep & rest, and for some additional support using peptides, and/or hormone balancing.
Spot Lipolysis (Fat Reduction): Dealing with Double Chins and other ‘troublesome fat deposits’:
There are some areas that just don’t respond to exercise and other lifestyle modifications. However, there are still ways to encourage the body to give up those unwanted fat stores. Under the chin / double chins are a great example of such areas. Clearly, there’s not much that can be done from an exercise perspective, these types of fat deposits require direct intervention such as Kybella® or a similar fat emulsifying substance.
Deoxycholic acid is a bile acid, a metabolic byproduct of intestinal bacteria (that make up our microbiome). It is available as a generic medication and also sold under the brand name Kybella® among others. It has been used in various fields of human medicine for some time. It is a fat emulsifier which would be expected for bile acid.
When combined with phosphatidylcholine, deoxycholic acid has been used via a Mesotherapy* type of injection process to produce lipolysis. It has also been used as an alternative to surgical excision of lipomas. When injected into areas of stubborn fat deposits, it emulsifies (dissolves/destroys) fat cells which are then gradually broken down by and metabolized by the body, thereby reducing or eliminating the fat pocket.
*Note that Dr. Max was the 3rd US physician ever to be trained in Mesotherapy in Paris way back in 1995. He uses a mesotherapy injection approach in several of the aesthetic procedures done at ARTC.
Kybella® is FDA approved to treat double chins. As with any approved substance, off-label use is also permitted. That means that deoxycholic acid can be used to help spot and reduce fat deposits! That is one of the ways that we can help to target and reduce unwanted fat deposits. *Note that no claims can be made for the off-label use of any approved substance, we are simply providing information for educational purposes.
There’s more to deoxycholic acid than just fat emulsification.
Interestingly, per Wikipedia: “Deoxycholic acid binds and activates the membrane enzyme NAPE-PLD, which catalyzes the release of the endogenous cannabinoid anandamide and other N-acyl ethanolamines. These bioactive signaling molecules play important roles in several physiological pathways including stress and pain response, appetite, and lifespan. 
Some publications point towards the effect of deoxycholic acid as an immunostimulant  of the innate immune system, activating its main actors, the macrophages. According to these publications, a sufficient amount of deoxycholic acid in the human body would correspond with a good immune reaction of the non-specific immune system. Clinical studies conducted in the 1970s and 1980s confirm the expectation that deoxycholic acid is involved in the natural healing processes of local inflammations,  different types of herpes,  and possibly cancer.  ”
This is included to help demonstrate that there does not appear to be any downside or serious side effects, rather, the potential side effects are quite beneficial.
The cost for this treatment will depend on how much fat is in the desired treatment area, age, etc. The number of treatments varies from patient to patient. We will recommend how many treatment sessions you will need based on the amount and distribution of your subcutaneous fat, your diet & lifestyle, as well as your personal cosmetic goals. Each treatment is injected approximately one month apart, and the treatment time is 15-30 minutes.
Click on the button below to contact us to schedule either a free ‘Discovery call,’ or an initial consultation to learn more
Body Re-Composition / Sculpting: The TeslaSculpt and Spot Lipolysis Injection Therapy are wonderful tools but are just part of a comprehensive Body Re-Composition program.
There is simply too much to cover here, it is best to learn more about our comprehensive programs during a consultation. That way the key components can be properly presented and explained.
Health, Nutrition, Metabolic, and Lifestyle Coaching.
EWOT (Exercise with Oxygen Training) is used to open and reset the microvascular system and support efficient mitochondria function.
Specific additional interventions; The Skinny Shot
The Skinny Shot A Powerful Aid for Achieving Lasting Weight Loss Results
The Skinny Shot is part of a Medically Supervised Weight Loss Program with Semaglutide and Vitamin B-12
Are you struggling with obesity and cannot seem to lose weight? If so, then you should consider our Metabolic Balancing Body Composition Program including The Skinny Shot, specially formulated with Semaglutide for weight loss and Vitamin B-12 for energy. Semaglutide is commonly known as a treatment for type 2 diabetes, but recent studies have shown that it can be used for weight loss as well.
Semaglutide is a medication approved for use in medical weight management programs to help individuals with excess weight or obesity achieve their weight loss goals. Semaglutide works by mimicking the actions of a hormone called GLP-1, which helps regulate blood sugar and appetite. This medication has been shown in clinical trials to help individuals lose more weight than those who follow a diet and exercise alone.
Only $399 per Month Initial Consultation Fee of $169 Will be Applied to Your First Month Call Now to Book either a Free Discovery call or your Initial Consultation
We understand that weight loss can be a challenging journey. The traditional paths of diet and exercise, or even other weight loss methods, may not always yield the desired results. It’s a struggle that many individuals face, and that’s where The Skinny Shot comes in.
Under the proficient guidance of our Medical Director, you will receive the necessary support to navigate the complex terrain of weight management. Our team is here to help you overcome the hurdles and guide you toward a healthier lifestyle.
What sets us apart is our personalized approach. We believe in treating every individual as unique, with distinct needs and lifestyle factors. We work closely with you to tailor the Semaglutide treatment plan to your specific needs, considering all aspects of your lifestyle and any underlying medical conditions that might be contributing to your weight gain.
A key focus of our program is ensuring long-term success. We don’t just aim to help you lose weight; we want you to maintain it. By incorporating Semaglutide into our program, we emphasize sustainable lifestyle changes. This includes cultivating healthy eating habits and regular physical activity, fostering long-term success, and better weight management.
With our medical expertise and your commitment, we can work together towards a healthier, happier you.
- Medical Necessity: Semaglutide can be particularly beneficial for individuals with obesity or excess weight who are at high risk of developing complications such as Type 2 diabetes, heart disease, or sleep apnea. success and better weight management.
- Difficulty Losing Weight: Many individuals struggle with losing weight and managing their weight through traditional diet and exercise programs or have tried other weight loss methods with limited success. ad to long- term success and better weight management.
- Support From Our Team of Healthcare Professionals: Our staff will provide the support and guidance necessary to help you manage the challenges associated with weight loss.
- Personalized Treatment: Semaglutide treatment plans are tailored to the individual’s needs and lifestyle. We will work with you to develop a plan that works best for you and to address any underlying medical conditions that could be contributing to your weight gain. There are additional components to our Body Composition Enhancement programs that can be incorporated as needed.
- Long-Term Success: Medically supervised weight loss programs that incorporate Semaglutide focus on sustainable lifestyle changes, including healthy eating habits and regular exercise, which often lead to long-term success and better weight management.
The Benefits of Vitamin B-12
Vitamin B-12, also known as cobalamin, is a water-soluble vitamin that plays a crucial role in various bodily functions. It is primarily involved in the formation of red blood cells, the maintenance of a healthy nervous system, and the metabolism of proteins and fats. As an injectable, it bypasses the digestive system and delivers the vitamin directly into the bloodstream. Regular doses of Vitamin B-12 injections offer several potential benefits:
- Correcting deficiency: Individuals with a Vitamin B-12 deficiency, often caused by poor dietary intake, certain medical conditions, or malabsorption issues, can benefit from injections. By replenishing the body’s stores of Vitamin B-12, the injections can help address symptoms associated with deficiency, such as fatigue, weakness, and neurological problems.
- Boosting energy levels: Vitamin B-12 plays a key role in energy production by assisting in the conversion of food into glucose, which is the body’s primary source of energy. Regular doses of Vitamin B-12 injections can help combat fatigue and increase energy levels, especially in individuals with a deficiency.
- Supporting nervous system health: Adequate Vitamin B-12 levels are essential for maintaining a healthy nervous system. The vitamin is involved in the production of myelin, a protective sheath around nerve fibers, and helps in the transmission of nerve signals. By receiving regular Vitamin B-12 injections, individuals can support their nervous system and potentially alleviate symptoms such as numbness, tingling, and balance problems.
- Enhancing cognitive function: Some research suggests that Vitamin B-12 may play a role in cognitive function and memory. Although the exact mechanisms are not fully understood, receiving regular doses of Vitamin B-12 injections may help support brain health and potentially reduce the risk of age-related cognitive decline.
- Supporting red blood cell production: Vitamin B-12 is involved in the synthesis of DNA and the formation of red blood cells. Regular injections can help ensure an adequate supply of Vitamin B-12 for red blood cell production, which is important for preventing anemia and maintaining overall blood health.
Getting started is easy. We realize that successful, long-term weight loss and body re-composition can be extremely difficult. Our bodies produce dozens of substances designed to make us eat more and to store energy as fat to optimize our survival. Well, that was then, and this is now! Those same substances are no longer helping us due to changes in lifestyle and food availability. This program is designed to provide somewhat of an ‘EASY Button’ to help jumpstart your body re-composition journey.
STEP 1: Obtain Your Lab Work
Understanding the overall health of a patient is crucial before initiating a medical weight loss program. A comprehensive and recent lab work is an indispensable tool that provides us with detailed insights into a patient’s current health status. If you have health insurance this should be covered, if not we have made special arrangements to have a full lab panel done for just $200. Here are the main reasons why it is required:
- Identification of Underlying Medical Conditions: Lab work can help identify potential health issues that may not be apparent during a physical examination. These could include hormonal imbalances, metabolic disorders, liver or kidney conditions, or diabetes. These underlying conditions can significantly affect a patient’s ability to lose weight and may need to be managed concurrently with the weight loss plan.
- Safety: Weight loss programs can have significant effects on the body’s metabolism and organ function. Lab work allows medical professionals to ensure that the proposed weight loss program is safe for the individual patient. For instance, certain weight loss medications may not be safe for those with liver or kidney disease.
- Personalized Approach: Lab work helps to create a personalized weight loss plan. By understanding a patient’s body chemistry, healthcare providers can tailor the approach to weight loss that will be most effective and safe, considering the patient’s unique health profile.
- Baseline Data: Lab work provides a baseline against which progress can be measured. It allows us to track changes in the patient’s health status over time, adjusting the weight loss program as necessary to ensure optimal results and minimize potential health risks.
- Monitoring Drug Interaction: If a patient is already on certain medications, lab work can help to understand how these medications might interact with the proposed weight loss treatment, helping to prevent adverse effects.
Therefore, recent lab work is essential to assess a patient’s suitability for a medical weight loss program accurately. It ensures the program is not only effective but also safe, taking into account the patient’s overall health and specific medical conditions. Contact our office and we will provide the details required for your lab work.
STEP 2: Schedule Your Initial Consultation
The initial consultation and evaluation are a comprehensive and critical step in your weight loss journey. We lay the foundation for your personalized plan and set the stage for your success. Here’s what you can expect during this process:
- Medical History Review: We start by gathering detailed information about your past and current medical conditions, medications, surgeries, and any known allergies. This includes a family history of diseases, as genetics can influence weight management and the risk of related conditions. This prepares us to guide you on your weight loss journey.
- Lifestyle Assessment: This involves a discussion about your dietary habits, physical activity levels, sleep patterns, stress levels, and any other lifestyle factors that might affect your weight. We may also ask about your previous attempts at weight loss and what challenges you faced.
- Physical Examination: A physical examination is carried out to assess your overall health. This includes measurements of your height, weight, and body mass index (BMI). We may also measure your waist circumference, as central obesity can sometimes be a more significant risk factor for certain diseases than overall obesity.
- Lab Work: We review your lab work to check for conditions such as diabetes, high cholesterol, thyroid disorders, liver and kidney function, or nutritional deficiencies that could affect your weight loss journey.
- Psychological Evaluation: Weight loss is not just a physical journey, but a psychological one as well. We may assess your mental and emotional health, understand your motivations, your readiness for change, and any potential mental health conditions like depression or eating disorders that could influence your weight.
- Goal Setting: Together, we will set realistic and achievable weight loss goals. This will consider your health needs and personal aspirations.
- Initial Plan Discussion: Based on all the gathered information, we will discuss the initial outline of your personalized weight loss plan. This will include dietary modifications, physical activity suggestions, behavioral changes, and Elite Skinny Shot dosing.
- Questions and Concerns: The initial consultation is an excellent opportunity for you to ask any questions or express any concerns you may have about the proposed weight loss program. We encourage open communication to ensure you fully understand and feel comfortable with the plan. Remember, the goal of this initial consultation and evaluation is to create a safe, effective, and tailored weight loss plan that suits your specific needs and lifestyle. This comprehensive approach ensures that you are physically and mentally prepared for your weight loss journey.
Remember, the goal of this initial consultation and evaluation is to create a safe, effective, and tailored weight loss plan that suits your specific needs and lifestyle. This comprehensive approach ensures that you are physically and mentally prepared for your weight loss journey.
STEP 3: Begin Your Weight Loss Journey
When you begin our medically supervised weight loss program you will receive a weekly dosage of The Skinny Shot, a special formulation containing Semaglutide for weight loss and Vitamin B-12 for energy. You will be starting a meticulously planned journey toward improved health and weight management. Here’s what generally happens:
- Initial Dosing: The treatment typically begins with a lower dose of Semaglutide to allow your body to adjust to the medication. Over time, the dosage is typically gradually increased under our supervision.
- Weekly Injections: The Skinny Shot is usually administered once a week. This is typically done at home (we teach you how to do it), depending on your comfort level and your healthcare provider’s recommendations.
- Monitoring Side Effects: As with any medication, there may be potential side effects. These can include nausea, diarrhea, constipation, and decreased appetite. While these symptoms often lessen over time, it’s crucial to communicate any side effects to us so we can adjust the dosage or make other necessary changes to your plan.
- Enhanced Energy Levels: The Vitamin B-12 in the formulation is intended to boost your energy levels, which can potentially help increase your activity levels and aid in weight loss.
- Regular Follow-ups: Regular check-ins are important. These appointments allow us to monitor your progress, make necessary adjustments to your treatment plan, and provide ongoing support and education.
- Lifestyle Changes: The Skinny Shot is not a standalone solution. It should be part of a comprehensive program that includes dietary modifications, regular physical activity, and behavioral changes. These elements are vital for achieving and maintaining weight loss.
- Lab Work: Periodic lab work may be necessary to monitor your health status, especially if you have underlying medical conditions or are taking other medications. It also helps assess the effectiveness of the treatment.
Remember, everyone’s body responds differently to weight loss treatments, and progress can vary. Patience, perseverance, and maintaining open communication with our team are key to a successful weight loss journey. It’s not just about shedding pounds but also about improving your overall health and quality of life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Semaglutide is a peptide medication that belongs to a class of drugs called GLP-1 receptor agonists. It is an injectable medication that is given once a week. Semaglutide is commonly used to treat type 2 diabetes, but it has recently gained attention as a powerful potential treatment for weight loss. Semaglutide mimics the effects of a hormone called glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1). This hormone is naturally produced by the body in response to food. It stimulates insulin secretion, reduces appetite, and slows down the digestion process. By mimicking the effects of GLP-1, Semaglutide can help people lose weight by reducing their appetite and increasing feelings of fullness.
Semaglutide works by binding to the GLP-1 receptor in the brain, which helps to reduce hunger and increase feelings of fullness. It also slows down the rate at which food leaves the stomach, which can help to reduce calorie intake. Studies have shown that people who take Semaglutide for weight loss lose more weight compared to those who do not take the medication.
There are many benefits to taking Semaglutide for weight loss. The medication has been shown to help people lose weight and keep it off. It also helps to reduce the risk of developing type 2 diabetes, as obesity is a major risk factor for the disease. Semaglutide is also easy to use, as it is only taken once a week.
Like any medication, Semaglutide can cause side effects. The most common side effects of Semaglutide are nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. These side effects usually go away on their own, but if they persist, you should contact our office. Semaglutide can also cause pancreatitis, which is a serious condition that requires immediate medical attention.
Semaglutide is approved for use in people who have a body mass index (BMI) of 30 or higher. It is also approved for use in people who have a lower BMI and have at least one weight-related health condition. Semaglutide should not be used by pregnant women or people with a history of pancreatitis.
Semaglutide is an injectable medication that is given once a week. Your doctor or one of our specially trained staff members will show you how to use the pen and where to inject the medication. Semaglutide should be injected into the stomach, thigh, or upper arm.
Semaglutide starts working immediately after the first dose, but it may take several weeks to see significant weight loss. It is important to follow a healthy diet and exercise regularly while taking Semaglutide to maximize its effectiveness.
Semaglutide is an effective medication for weight loss that works by reducing appetite and increasing feelings of fullness. It is approved for use in people who are overweight or obese and do not have type 2 diabetes. Semaglutide should be used in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise to maximize its effectiveness. If you are struggling to lose weight, Semaglutide may be a viable treatment option for you.
There are no specific dietary restrictions associated with Semaglutide. However, it is essential to follow a balanced and healthy eating plan as advised by your provider for optimal weight loss results.
Your lab work must not be older than 90 days. You can have your blood work performed at the facility of your choice. Your labs must include CBC, CMP, HGA1C, TSH, and a Lipid Profile.
The cost of our medically supervised weight loss program which includes The Skinny Shot with Semaglutide and Vitamin B-12 is $399 per month. The initial consultation fee is $169 which is applied to the first month fee should you decide to start the program.
Dermal Fillers & Skin Regeneration:
Treating ‘Minor Skin Irregularities’ (MSIs) and Imperfections with the Lam Probe:
There are quite a few Minor Skin Irregularities & Imperfections that can significantly impact one’s appearance and create tremendous amounts of stress and reduced self-esteem.
You don’t have to live with most of these and you don’t have to spend a fortune to get rid of them.
Vascular MSIs: Telangiectasia, Cherry Angiomas, Spider Naevi, Dilated Capillaries, & Raised Angiomas
Sebaceous MSIs: Sebaceous Hyperplasia, Sebaceous cysts, Clogged pores, Pustules & Milia, Cholesterol deposits, Xanthelasma.
Hyperkeratinized MSIs: Fibromas, Skin Tags, Dermatosis Papulose Nigra, Seborrheic Keratosis, Actinic Keratosis
CryoProbe ‘Freezing’ Corrections for a Variety of Benign Skin Lesions & Imperfections.
Results can usually be seen after a single treatment, with healthy skin appearing 2 to 3 weeks later. Remove unwanted sunspots, age spots, dark spots, and skin tags from your face, hands, and body.
The CryoProbe Precision pen uses cryotherapy (extreme cold) to treat superficial cosmetic legions such as age spots, sun spots, brown spots, and skin tags.
A CryoProbe treatments can help men and women remove stubborn age spots and sunspots that still remain after completing a series of facials, chemical peels, microdermabrasion, or laser treatments.
Following the procedure, a scab will form on the treated spot and then fall off in several weeks, leaving clear healthy skin.
Little to no downtime
Fast and easy
Typically, only takes a single treatment session
Lip Enhancement using natural biological solutions.
- Lip enhancement and fullness.
- Restore volume to the cheek area.
- Reduce small and laugh lines around the mouth.
- Give youthful symmetry and shape to the face.
There are a variety of fillers that can be used depending on several factors. We will discuss the options with you when you come in for an initial consultation and evaluation.
Here’s an example of the use of one of the Natural Fillers and specific biologic solutions we like to use Under the Eye
- Utilize special ‘regenerative biologics’ rich in growth factors, collagens, and signaling molecules including stem cells in certain situations.
- Some options include PRF (Platelet Rich Fibrin) from your own blood, Beyond PRP from the amnion membrane (the outer covering of the umbilical cord), and Wharton’s Jelly derived biologics (including stem cells, growth factors, collagens, and cell signaling molecules).
- Brighten and smooth sagging skin.
- Bring volume and fullness to dark under eye hallowing.
- Restore firmness & elasticity.
Pulsed Light Therapy Photo Skin Treatments.
- Stimulates circulation, oxygen delivery & utilization.
- Stimulates mitochondria to increase energy production.
- Stimulates the production of collagen & elastin proteins.
- Stimulates skin cell rejuvenation.
- Stimulates the release of excess fat from the local fat cells.
- Improves and reduces skin discoloration and blemishes due to aging & sun damage.
- Helps to reduce visible signs of aging, fine lines & wrinkles.
- May help to improve vascular issues like broken capillaries & rosacea.
- May help to reduce sunspots, freckles, birth marks & melasma.
- Improves skin tone and appearance.
Microneedling with and without Natural Biologic Solutions
Microneedling treatment is perfect for all skin concerns, pore size, fine lines, wrinkles, and texture problems. By causing “micro-injuries” to the skin, the body produces growth factors, signaling molecules, proteins, and cofactors that will stimulate the production of new collagen and elastin. These are performed in a series of three with the option of adding several ‘Regenerative Biologic Solutions’ (including natural growth factors, fibrinous, collagens, signaling molecules, nutrients, and/or stem cells) to enhance results and accelerate healing. Rebuild your collagen naturally using the body’s genuine rejuvenation abilities with this revolutionary treatment.
The Benefits of Microneedling Include
- The minimally invasive
- The highly effective delivery mechanism for natural growth factors
- 1600 micro-injuries per second
- Natural results
- Treats skin flaws such as scars, sunspots, and enlarged pores.
WE USE MICRONEEDLING FOR CONDITIONS SUCH AS
- Rejuvenation of the skin & hair.
- Stimulation of new collagen production.
- Age reversal / anti-aging effects.
- Treats sun damage.
- Reduces fine lines & wrinkles.
- Minimizes enlarged pores.
- Diminishes hyperpigmentation.
- Softens scars and acne marks.
During the procedure, micro-perforations are made along the targeted area to activate the body’s natural wound- healing process. This allows the skin to rejuvenate while it makes new collagen, elastin, and fibrins. Microneedling can reduce moderate to severe acne scarring, tighten lax skin, smooth deep wrinkles, and enhance the skin’s texture. When combined with your natural growth factors, it improves collagen, elastin, and fibrin. It also delivers a harmonious effect for maximum results. We recommend several treatments for optimal results.
Microneedling for Facial Rejuvenation
$950 (Package of 3)
Microneedling facial rejuvenation with hyaluronic acid serum provides benefits like hydration and plumping of the skin. It enhances your skin’s overall elasticity and suppleness. As the treatment is administered, it stimulates new collagen growth and minimizes the appearance of wrinkles. It also effectively treats enlarged pores and reduces scarring from acne and other regular scars. This procedure is performed using a micro needling pen that has customizable settings to treat various skin conditions, including sunspots.
Facial Rejuvenation with Natural Growth Factors
$1250 (Package of 3)
$100 per ADD ON area (neck or chest)
Microneedling is an excellent way to help improve skin texture, including helping with minor scarring and fine lines by penetrating just deep enough to help develop new collagen. Add on growth factors to help promote healthy cellular turnover. There is minimal to no recovery time, and you’ll be able to show off your new skin immediately. This facial is a superior anti-aging treatment, including everything from our basic microneedling facial and natural growth factors. They are absorbed deeper into the tissue, which allows for a slow release of growth factors, accelerating your results.
Microneedling with Regenerative Biologics Treatments can be used successfully to help with:
- Reduction of acne, burn, chicken pox, and other scars.
- Reduction of fine lines & wrinkles.
- Evening out rough and uneven skin texture.
- Improving elasticity and skin radiance.
- Reduction of stretch marks and cellulite.
Add Your Exactly how does micro needling work?
Microneedling works by a couple of primary mechanisms.
1. It causes a local, controlled inflammatory response, i.e., it activates the immune system. The immune
the system regulates healing and repair among other vital functions.
2. It attracts & activates fibroblasts. Fibroblasts, once activated, start to crank out new collagen proteins
which are the primary structural proteins that comprise our body. This new collagen production helps to
restore the skin’s structural integrity which also improves skin tone & texture. It’s normal for the skin to shed
collagen via age or injury. The biggest change that takes place in our skin as we age is the loss of collagen.
3. It activates local stem cells. Stem cells are everywhere in small numbers. Technically they exist in a
‘dormant’ stage called ‘pericytes’ that live on the outside of all blood vessels. Microneedling causes
microtrauma that activates pericytes to become activated stem cells. Once activated, these stem cells begin
assessing the damage and crank out a wide variety of signaling molecules to direct local cells to produce a
variety of specialized proteins and other substances to repair the damage. In the case of micro needling, this
leads to the production of a number of new skin cells as well.
4. It stimulates regeneration. Think of it like exercise for the skin, intense exercise!
Procedure for microneedling
During the procedure, your practitioner will use a special micro needling pen to make thousands of tiny pricks
in the areas being treated. The pinpricks are so small that you most likely won’t see them after the procedure.
The micro needling device is moved uniformly over your skin to ensure the newly revitalized skin will be even.
Prior to starting, a topical anesthetic is used to minimize any discomfort as much as possible. This is done about
30-60 minutes prior to your treatment. The depth of the micro needling procedure is also modified based on
your tolerance. The actual micro needling process takes roughly 30 minutes, depending upon the area to be
Microneedling is most commonly used on your face to target:
- acne scars.
- age spots and sunspots.
- fine lines and wrinkles.
- large pores.
- various other kinds of marks.
- minimized skin elasticity.
- irregular skin tone.
In addition to facial issues, microneedling is often used to treat stretch marks in other locations of the body. One study found that microneedling was effective for stretch marks on the thighs and also abdominal location when incorporated with fillers. It can also be used on the neck, chest, arms, and legs, however, it is mostly used on the face and scalp (in this case for hair restoration).
Are there any side effects?
Like all cosmetic treatments, microneedling isn’t without risk. One of the most common negative effects is minor skin irritation immediately following the procedure. You may also see inflammation for a few days. Call us if you observe extreme adverse effects, such as:
You may not be an ideal candidate for micro needling if you:
- are pregnant; it is a general rule to avoid any procedures while pregnant.
- have certain skin diseases, such as psoriasis or eczema.
- have open wounds.
- have had radiation therapy recently.
- have a history of bad skin scarring.
What to expect after microneedling.
Microneedling is only mildly invasive unlike plastic surgery, so the healing time is minimal. The majority of people need very little downtime if any at all. You might notice skin inflammation and redness within the first few days after the procedure. This is a natural response to the tiny “injuries” made by the needles in your skin. You can go back to work or school after the treatment if you’re comfortable. Some people apply concealed make-up throughout the first few days as the redness dissipates. Your skin will also be more sensitive to the sun, so sunscreen is mandatory.
After microneedling, your skin works rather promptly to rejuvenate new tissue. Generally, you will see results within a few weeks. To maintain the results of your treatment, you might require multiple sessions as well as other complementary treatments. We will recommend the best plan of action based on your individual goals.
Getting ready for microneedling.
Before the procedure, talk to your practitioner about ways you can prepare so you have the best possible outcome. You may need to stop taking certain medications, such as ibuprofen and other anti-inflammatory medications that blunt the healing or repair process. Some acne medications should also be discontinued well in advance of the procedure.
We may also recommend that you stop using topical retinoids beforehand too. Doing so may reduce the risk of certain side effects.
Aesthetic Facial Treatments with Growth Factors, Nutrients, and Peptides
Hair restoration Program:
We combine PhotoBioModulation with Regenerative Injection therapy using a variety of Biological Solutions, Microcirculation Restoration & Reset, along with Hormonal Balancing and Optimum Nutritional Support.
Natural Growth Factor Injections
Natural Growth Factor Injections are a revolutionary treatment used to stimulate new cell growth and collagen production within the area of treatment. A wide variety of growth factors, collagens, cell signaling molecules, and/or stem cells can be used beneficially for both skin & hair. These biological substances can reduce facial scars, enhance collagen production, and make &/or stimulate new hair growth. Injection of natural growth factors from specially sourced after birth tissues results in the regeneration of both skin and hair.
THE ADVANTAGES OF THIS TREATMENT INCLUDE:
- Nonsurgical, safe, no downtime.
- Natural healing factors speed the repair & regeneration process.
- Softens fine lines and wrinkles.
- Diminishes excess pigmentation.
- Removes scars.
- Enhances collagen production.
- Regenerates a youthful glow.
Natural Growth Factor Injections for Hair Restoration
$450; $1250 (Package of 3)
Natural Growth Factor Injections with something we call Beyond PRP are the perfect solution to enable cell growth within the body. Carefully screened full term C-section delivered umbilical cord tissue is immediately frozen, processed, refrozen, shipped on dry ice, and then used for treatment. We can use the excellent benefits of these natural growth factors, collagens, and cell signaling molecules to stimulate hair growth, reduce the appearance of scarring, facilitate the body’s production of collagen, and much more.
Skin Conditions that fillers can help to improve:
- Skin laxity
- Smile lines
- Fine lines
- Marionette lines
- Nasolabial folds
- Chin wrinkles
Starts at $750-1,250 per vial depending on which biological is used.
The same types of injections as described above can be administered over the knee, elbow, abdominal areas, or other areas to stimulate collagen production and regeneration in those areas. This results in enhanced skin tone. The results last 2-3 years and can be maintained with periodic booster sessions.
Radio frequency and PhotoBioModulation are also recommended as part of this process to enhance and maintain the results.
Cellulite is actually a connective tissue, i.e., collagen problem.
Starts at $850 per vial.
Reduce cellulite with a few injections. We’ll precisely inject it within the legs to diminish the appearance of cellulite. The results? Softer, firmer skin with enhanced durability. A series of 3-4 treatments are recommended. The results last 2-3 years and can be maintained with periodic booster sessions.
Shockwave therapy, Radio frequency, and PhotoBioModulation are also recommended as part of this process to enhance and maintain the results.
Radiofrequency & microneedling
We combine microneedling and radiofrequency energy to remodel the subdermal adipose tissue to contour the face and body. This fractional treatment penetrates deep into the skin and fat for a smoother, tighter, and brighter appearance.
By targeting the deeper layers of the skin, collagen production will be stimulated in a natural anti-aging cascade. This is a great choice for those that are seeking to improve their appearance without surgical intervention.
BENEFITS OF THIS COMBINED PROCEDURE:
- Stimulates collagen production for tighter, brighter, and firmer skin.
- Diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Treat discoloration, hyperpigmentation, and scarring.
- Reduce the appearance of stretch marks and acne scars.
- Improve skin texture.
PRE AND POST CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Stop taking blood thinning products such as aspirin, ibuprofen, and naproxen one week prior to treatment.
- Discontinue any irritant type of topical products or treatments such as alpha hydroxy acids, beta hydroxy acid, Retinol, or Vitamin C at least 3 days prior to and post treatment.
- No prolonged sun exposure or tanning to areas being treated 2 weeks prior and post treatment.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING TREATMENT
Immediately following your treatment, you will look and feel like you have a MILD sunburn. Your skin may feel warm, flushed, and tighter than usual. The skin may lightly crust and/or peel for 3-7 days after treatment. There may be associated swelling and redness for 3-7 days post procedure.
Wrinkle Reduction with Neuromodulators: $16/unit
Botox® Cosmetic, Xeomin®, and Dysport® are good options to treat and prevent fine lines and wrinkles. They work best on the frown lines between the eyebrows, horizontal forehead lines, and crow’s feet. These medications are injected into specific muscles to temporarily stop nerves from contracting specific muscles thereby relaxing the muscles that typically cause wrinkles. There are various off label uses, including treatment for chin dimpling, neckbands, jaw slimming, and hyperhidrosis.
Although they are the mainstay of most MedSpas, they play a relatively minor role in our approach. They do not rejuvenate or regenerate anything. They just give the muscles and therefore the overlying skin a ‘rest’ by temporarily paralyzing the nerves that feed those muscles. Although it is widely used, we simply do not consider it to be a long-term viable solution. We prefer to help the body to regenerate and rejuvenate the skin thereby making it thicker, fuller, and more elastic.