Health is both simple and complex. Simple in that it is largely self-regulating if the body is provided with all of the right resources and minimal confounding influences (toxins, deficiencies, imbalances, injuries, etc.). The complexity comes when the body does not get all of the right resources, or the confounding influences have overtaken the body’s ability to adapt.
This page will provide a number of resources that will help you with your quest to attain & maintain the highest level of health possible.
There will be a variety of written as well as audio-video information. I’d like these documents to be viewable but not downloadable unless they have registered with us with their contact details; name, email address, phone #, and areas of interest.
Foundation Nutrition Support Program
Over 50 years of study & almost 45 years of clinical experience have taught me that the following products (or something comparable) should be a part of everyone’s Nutritional Support Program. Please note that these are meant to support a sound diet and eating system, not to replace them.
1. Oxygen! The most important nutrient. This is enhanced by proper breathing practices, our Trifecta Therapy system, & PPOT (Peak Performance Oxygen Training) in conjunction with various nutrients that help transport oxygen to the tissues. Of primary importance are opening and resetting the microcirculation, the above approaches help to do this as well.
2. Light! Most people suffer from ‘mal’ illumination. Our programs include light therapy. We also encourage everyone to get out in the sunshine for a minimum of 30-60 minutes daily.
3. Water! Pure water with minerals & trace minerals. Shoot for a minimum of ½-1 oz. of water per day per pound of body weight. Of course, there’s more to it than that, but it’s a good start.
4. Protein! We are mostly made of protein, and we need sufficient amounts for maintenance and healing. Use 1 to 2 servings per day of one of our quality protein support products depending on your protein needs. Pumpkin seed protein is the ONLY REAL FOOD protein available, everything else is HIGHLY processed. Peak Performance Plant Protein is organic pumpkin seed protein plus 11 added nutrients that support healing and peak performance. Our basic Organic Pumpkin Seed Protein is our more basic yet super high-quality protein powder that tastes great and has a great amino acid profile plus lots of additional vits, mins, and phytonutrients. Complete Meal Mix is our organic Pumpkin Seed Protein plus about 20 other superfoods including other seeds, almonds, shredded coconut, and dried fruit. All of those things make it super versatile (you can make about a dozen different things from it), and very tasty.
5. Healthy Fats! Fats got a bad rap, but they are absolutely essential to health & healing.
a. Saturated fats have the worst ‘rap,’ but they are still needed in significant amounts. Good sources are Coconut oil and butter. Of course, choose high-quality versions of both. Up to 10-15% of total caloric intake should be from saturated fats with even more required while healing. MCTs are an especially beneficial form of saturated fat. Therefore, take 1-3 tablespoons of MCT M3 Boost per day. MCT (Medium Chain Triglycerides) are not essential fats but they do support overall metabolism, mitochondrial function, and the microbiome and pretty much everyone can benefit from consuming them regularly.
b. Unsaturated fats consist of Omega 3s, 6s, and 9s. Of these, the 3s and 6s are considered essential fats as we cannot make them from other fats. Roughly we need about 4-6 times the amount of omega 6s as omega 3s although we mainly hear about the need for more 3s.
c. For the Omega 6 ‘Parent’ EFA (Linoleic Acid) I recommend Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil – 2-3 tablespoons per day (we press it in-house).
d. For the Omega 3 ‘Parent’ EFA (Alpha Linolenic Acid) I recommend using Chia seeds, 1-3 tablespoons per day. When EPA – DHA are needed, I recommend finding a source of very clean, toxin-free fish or krill oil. We do not currently make or stock one.
6. B.I.G. Restore 1 teaspoon 3x/day on an empty stomach or 1 tablespoon once a day: Brain-Immune-Gut Restore is one of the most important and beneficial products made. It contains two of the most amazing ingredients on the planet, Shilajit and Baobab. Shilajit has a 5,000+ yr. history as a superfood/adaptogen with all kinds of amazing benefits that would take a couple of pages to describe. Baobab is the King of superfruits from the Tree of Life. The benefits of this product go FAR beyond the Brain, Immune system, and Gut. It contains Soil-Based Organisms to support the microbiome, Humic substances that repair the tight junctions throughout the body (brain, gut, lungs, blood vessels) Fulvates that are super nutrient transporters, and virtually every known nutrient.
7. Carbon 60 may just be the most important health discovery of our lifetime. It is a Super Antioxidant & Super Detoxifier that works at the subcellular level to quench free radicals & remove a wide variety of toxins. The only substance EVER demonstrated to DOUBLE the lifespan of rats in a major study. Take 1-3+ teaspoonfuls per day.
8. Lipo-C: ½-1 tablespoon twice a day: Vit. C is really much more than just a vitamin; it is the Stress Resistance Hormone that many other species are able to make as needed. It is vital & beneficial for just about everything including collagen production (essential for healing).
9. Magnesium: Perhaps the MOST IMPORTANT single nutrient, Mg is involved in over 500 different enzymatic reactions AND 80+% of the population is deficient. We have two of the BEST Mg products made, Mag 10X and Mito-Energy. Both have 10 different forms of Magnesium with different absorption rates and targets. Mito- Energy also has a comprehensive B vitamin complex. Ideally, shoot for a minimum of 500-1,000mg of Mg per day per 100 lbs. of body weight.
10. Iodine: Virtually all are deficient. Every cell needs it to function properly. Take 5-10 drops of Lugol’s Iodine Solution per day for 6-12 months, then cut back to 3-5. It can be added to water or other liquid or rubbed directly onto the skin.
11. Zinc: take one tablespoon per day, and adjust based on the taste test described on the label. Zinc is vital to over 300 enzymatic reactions, second only to Magnesium.
12. Vitamins D3 & K2: 10 drops per day. See Mito Energy above for B-Complex.
13. RHMEDY: A nasal rinse that can also be used in a humidifier or nebulizer to enhance hygiene, boost the immune system, & protect against airborne microbes by helping to destroy any that may have made it to your nasal passages & upper airway. This is part of a strategy called High-Performance Hygiene. Other components include proper, regular hand washing & ‘face dipping.’ Based on the book ‘Life, Health, and Longevity’ by Dr. Kenneth Seaton.