What is Low T?
Andropause, also called male menopause, is most commonly referred to "Low T". This refers to lower levels of testosterone as men age. You can't avoid it! Although it typically happens later than menopause does in women, andropause is inevitable and is caused by low testosterone. When men age, testosterone production gradually declines, which is associated with the following: inhibition of their ability to perform sexually (AKA, erectile dysfunction, or "ED"), acceleration of aging of their body, loss of muscle and lean body mass along with gaining belly fat, developing diseases of aging including heart disease, diabetes, obesity, osteoporosis, joint damage and autoimmune diseases. Testosterone keeps us young and healthier when we are under 40.
How Do You Know If Your Testosterone is Low?
It can be determined by two measurements. A low total testosterone blood level below 400 pg/ml, or a low free testosterone blood level of less than 129.
Would Testosterone Optimization Therapy be Right for You?
Low T Questionnaire - ADAM
(Androgen Deficiency in Aging Males)
What Can Our Testosterone Optimization Therapy Program Do For You?
Our doctors have designed a safe and proven program for testosterone optimization therapy to maximize life-changing benefits, including
- Improved Mood
- Increased Libido
- Enhanced Vitality, Energy and Motivation
- Improved Sexual Performance
- Increased Muscle Mass
- Reduced Fat
- Helps with Cholesterol
- Stronger Bones
- Helps with Diabetes
- Improved Skin Tone and Elasticity
- Increased Energy and Stamina
These are some of the benefits that are typically seen when low testosterone levels are optimized in hypogonadal and andropausal men. Proper follow-up along with attention to the other foundations of health including nutrition, microcirculation, mitochondrial function, metabolism, and metabolic reserve, are the keys to long term success at ARTC. TRT can make a HUGE difference in one’s overall health & quality of life, but it is not a panacea, we strongly encourage men to take a more holistic approach to enhance their overall health & wellbeing.
What is Our Testosterone Optimization Therapy Program?
We have an all-inclusive, comprehensive program, designed to provide everything you need specific to your personal situation.
- Step I: Initial Consultation, Blood draw for comprehensive lab panel, Review of Medical History, Physical Exam, Review of Labs.
- Step II: Based on the above information, a customized program is designed for you including therapeutic hormone replacement to address your situation and optimize hormone levels.
- Step III: Your medication and supplies will be shipped directly from the pharmacy to your home or office along with instructions.
- Step IV: We will monitor your levels as needed to ensure that things are adjusted to keep you in the optimum zone. We will also coach you in making other appropriate lifestyle adjustments to optimize your overall health, vitality, and longevity.
Your monthly program includes
- All physical exams related to TRT
- All consultations related to TRT
- All lab testing related to TRT
- AND ALL Medications related to TRT
Medications typically included:There are three primary medications used for testosterone optimization therapy:
- Testosterone, most commonly in the form of injections, is used to increase and optimize Free & Total Testosterone levels. The dosage varies and is determined and customized by the doctor to suit your individual needs. Your medical history, lab results, and physical exam are all factored into determining the right dose for you.
- A testicular stimulator, used to maintain testicular size and natural function is used as well. Historically this has primarily been hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin), however, for some undisclosed reason the FDA has made it difficult to get this medication. Perhaps it has to do with a new, much more expensive medication used to stimulate ovulation in women that has just been approved? A very viable alternative that we have been researching is using Red Light therapy to directly stimulate the testicles. We will discuss this option with you and it will entail a minimal additional expense to purchase a versatile home red light device that will have many additional uses. Again, this is just one of the options available.
- An Estrogen Blocker/Inhibitor is used to limit and control the levels of estrogen that tends to rise in men’s bodies as they age. *Note that only a small percentage of men require an estrogen blocker when TRT is done correctly. Historically, the need for an estrogen blocker was related to extremely high doses of testosterone used by body builders that would create hugely elevated levels which are not healthy or recommended.
90 days after starting this powerful hormone optimization process, you will be required to have follow up labs performed to monitor progress. These labs are also covered by your monthly fee. The results will be evaluated to determine that the diagnosis & dosages prescribed are appropriate for hormone optimization. If the doctor is not satisfied with your levels and your reported results, the regimen will be modified to provide further appropriate optimization of your hormone levels.
Physicals will be conducted at least once a year or as requested by the doctor. These are also included as part of your monthly fees.
Patients using testosterone supplementation should seek immediate medical attention if symptoms of heart attacks or strokes appear. Of course, this applies to everyone, TRT has actually been shown to be cardio-protective.
- Symptoms of heart attacks or strokes include:
- Chest pain
- Slurred speech
- Shortness of breath or trouble breathing
- Weakness in one part of the body
Dr. Hodge has been doing male hormone therapy for over 25 years. The services provided via Age Reversal Technology Center are the latest evolution of the Science & Art of male hormone optimization at a very affordable, all-inclusive price.
Flat Fee Pricing
We guarantee our patients that the cost is $199 per month for full hormone program with no hidden fees.
Your initial visit is $199, $99 if you bring in current lab results!
Then just $199 per month* for our regular ongoing program to keep your levels in check
Monitor Your Progress
We will monitor your response to treatment and modify your program as needed to help you attain and maintain T levels in the optimum range.
No Bait & Switch Tactics and NO HIDDEN, or ADD-ON FEES
Many programs give low-ball prices then hit you with additional fees for labs and office visits. Our program is comprehensive and all-inclusive for just $199 to start (this helps defray our cost for labs, the initial consultation and all of the set up); plus $199 per month (this covers your medications, supplies, retesting, and follow up consultations!)
We guarantee our patients’ cost is $199 per month for a full hormone program with no hidden fees.
No Add-Ons for Doctor Visits
We monitor hormone treatment and your progress to guarantee success!
No Fine Print Add-Ons
Many other hormone clinics advertise all-inclusive, but when you read their fine print, you see that there are additional fees for your medicine, labs, physical exams, and even for shipping.
*3 Month Commitment.
Of course, additional services are available to further enhance health and performance including focused ED programs.
The Next Steps to Get Started
- Simply use the form below to schedule your physical exam and consultation with our physician.
- We will arrange to have your lab work performed.
- Once the doctor has met with you and reviewed your results, he will devise a TRT replacement plan customized for you. Your medication & supplies will be delivered directly to you. *Please note that TRT can only be administered to those meeting certain conditions associated with low testosterone levels.
**$50 Deposit required to hold appointment or the full $199 is required to order your lab work.